MVW 2018 - 2nd Photo Challenge- The Silver Ostrich -

dimanche, janvier 28, 2018 Roxaane Fyanucci 0 Comments


                                    ****STYLE BRIEFING****
                                       

A flurry of feathers, for a touch of couture, white, stylish combined with Silver metallic fabrics providing a modern twist on quilted fashions.   Style a unique, fashion-forward look combining these two Winter 2018 styling trends. 


The Silver Ostrich

Photographer : Asia Rae


Model : Roxaane Fyanucci



Styling card : 

Clef de Peau - Kate dress sequin silver
Ison - Gina Jacket Cross Arm
Bauhaus Movement - Kirin Armor shoulder silver.
::GB:: Gladiator Shoulder Fur/ White

Avaway Silver B&W Summer ring
Meva Bento hand Piercing
Meva Corellis Boots white/silver
Meva Dee Bento ring silver
Meva Dee Necklace silver
Nutmeg & Entwined Cameron
Dulce secret make-up

Background : 

For this challenge, I looked at the links provided and I knew exactly what I wanted to style.
I imagined myself a beautiful day of skiing and an evening in the most smart and the trendiest club where to relax and to party with the music. A mix of fashion music and Haute Couture style.
Styling and shooting photo were made the same day, the day we received the notecard. and 3 days later, my pictures were ready.
I have this magic relation with my SL sister Asia Rae, when I ask her for a shooting, she always accept. This time, I just told her my styling will be silver and white with some feathers, and she just look at me when I arrived for the shooting and without I say nothing more, we were connected on the same way and she realise exactly the background I imagine.

We share the same passions about mountains and ski and I'm very gratefully to have Asia in my SL life, and supporting each other.







0 commentaires: